The Lifeline kit allows you to use your lifeline to connect to others, creating a visible line between you and the connected person. Right clicking the line on a player will create a healing line, healing them for 25 seconds and has a cooldown of a minute. Left clicking a player will create a draining line, which will drain the person that it’s attached to and heal you instead for 25 seconds, and has a cooldown of 2 minutes. This kit is perfect for being aggressive and self-reliant, or for being a very useful teammate when teaming.
My top tips for this kit include:
- Team with friends. You can heal your team-mates by right clicking, which is particularly useful when they’re in the middle of a fight… or if they are are very low on health.
- Be aggressive. The Lifeline kit also has the offensive ability to drain enemies, this means while fighting, you can heal yourself while dealing damage to enemies.
- Trick other teams! Your draining ability is really handy when confronting enemy teams, especially when solo. Use the kit to tactically kill enemies while healing yourself.
- A Gold dupe with Salvager has been patched.
- Array and Backpacker have been retired.
- HG Kits have been rotated.
- Lifeline kit released.
Capture the Flag
- CTF Games are now Best of 3. No more constant reconnecting!
We’re looking primarily for EU CTF moderators.
- Instincct and Birdgirl24 are now full moderators. Congrats!
- IraIraIra is a trial moderator for HG.
- NicolasAlacrino and yagoncs are the first 2 Brazilian trial moderators.