Today we’re going to start a new blog post series. Each month, an update will be posted to the blog, detailing everything that’s happened over the past few weeks. If nothing news-worthy has happened, the post will be skipped – But recently there have been enough changes that it’s a good time to summarize them, in case you happened to miss some of them.
Let’s get right to it!
- Minecraft 1.8 has been released! However, to play on McPvP, you must stay on Minecraft 1.7.10, since Bukkit (and thus McPvP) hasn’t updated yet! Check out this post by NomNuggetNom to learn how to change your version.
- Congratulations to fabio_280801 and OlracLOL, the two newest Hardcore Games trial moderators!
- McPvP is now selling credits again. You can read about the details here.
- The Jellyfish kit has been released for PROs! It gives you the power to create temporary pools of water by right clicking a block with your fist. If an enemy steps into your water, he will be stung and take damage. You can use this kit to climb towers, run away from players, and cool off if you’re on fire! It will be released to the public this Friday.
- Kits have been rotated! Check out this post for the details.
Capture the Flag:
- A Medic rework has been proposed! Read all about it here.
- The CTF livestream is accepting applications for Streamer and Commentator! To apply, visit this forum post.
- Wave VII of Sabotage maps has been released! 10 new maps and one revamped map have been released. You can see the full list of new maps right here.
- If you hack on your alt account, all of your accounts will now be banned. This is because of an increasing amount of people hacking on alts, and storing the loot with their main account until they get banned.
Thanks for reading this update!
Post written by nintendo_guy