Minecraft KitPVP Server
Use your credits!
You earn credits for killing other players. Which you can spend on a variaty of commands
- Buffs! - /buffs - In for a little more power? Get yourself a buff and be the master of any battle! At the expense of getting more credits...
- Debuffs! - /debuffs - Like to have some more difficult fights? Debuff yourself and get more credits for your kills!
- Others - /neutrals - Commands for your everyday KitPVP needs!
KitPVP is custom coded, with the best Kit PVP experience in mind!
- Anti Killsteal - Not to worry about killstealers either! With McPVP's unique Assist System, you will get credits for the damage you do, not who makes the kill. So you will always enjoy your equal share of the credit!
- Unique Credit System - See the details below!
- Killstreak announcements - Fame for the best players! Get your epic killstreak announced!
If you buff yourself a lot, you are more powerful, but you also get less credits for killing people, and in return, they get more credits for killing you!
If you debuff yourself, you are less powerful, but your kills will be worth more, and you're not worth very much to others!
To join a game, simply point your Minecraft Client to:
For an enhanced gaming experience, you may optionally download the McPVP Mod.
Here’s a list of some stuff that is supposed to be added in the Minecraft 1.6 update. When the update is launched on Monday, we will begin to update all of our servers, as well as restart the maps on the Hardcore servers. We want to make sure that these changes don’t affect our games in... Read more »
The post Minecraft 1.6: Rumored Changes and How They Will Affect Our Servers appeared first on McPVP.com - News.
Reminder: Any soup “technique” that uses a macro or hotkey to automate souping for you, is not allowed. Hey all, today I’ll be talking about a few of the soup techniques that you can use to pvp better. If you’re new to Hardcore Games or using soup, you can read more about it and get... Read more »
Kit PVP is a great way to learn how to PVP, or even brush up on your skills. Upon login, you’ll receive a full set of iron armor, a regular diamond sword, 16 soup and 15 minutes of strength II. These can all be buffed using credits, which you receive from killing other players. While... Read more »